Monday, January 28, 2013

Why can't my samsung galaxy sIII automatically connected to the wifi?

Q. i have samsung galaxy sIII and it used to be autoMatically connected to wifi, but lately, it can't connected by it self and i have to do it manually to my wifi router. please help me to make it works automatically again. thank you.

A. Couple of Issues might be there:

1. You may have not saved the Wifi network when you connected.
2. You may have not selected Connect Automatically.
3. The password may have changed or the encryption method may have changed.

Is it possible to password protect your twitter app on galaxy s3?
Q. I have the Galaxy SIII and I have installed the twitter app. I just want to know if it is possible to password protect the app so when you try to open it a password is required.

Thanks!

A. http://droidlessons.com/how-to-password-protect-apps-on-android/

found this it may work but its a trial app

Should I trade my iPhone for a galaxy sIII?
Q. Should I trade my iPhone for a galaxy sIII? It looks really amazing!

A. Galaxy S3 has way more cool, buy unnecessary feature. Coming from a long times Android user who just switched to the Iphone 5, IOS is way more user friendly, and since its so simple and intuitive, the phones runs faster, with hardware specs that are alot easier on the phones battery.

I have an iPhone 5 can I trade it for a Galaxy SIII?
Q. Hi, I currently have an iPhone 5 for Sprint and like it a lot, but I've always been more of an Android fan... I have had this phone for almost a month about 3 weeks, and was wondering if I can go to sprint and trade it in for a Galaxy SIII if that is possible?

A. Iphone Vs Andriod? Its like Mac Vs Pc... You're making the right choice.. It wouldn't hurt to go ask, If not you can ask if you can trade it in towards the purchase of the precious.. If not still, you can run by Gamestop and ask how much cash you can get for your Iphone5. Then if enough sell it to them and buy the precious..



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment