Thursday, January 10, 2013

How do I install the facebook app on samsung galaxy s3?

Q. I just got the new samsung galaxy s3, but i can't seem to find the facebook app to install it. Also when I do install it, where do I go to find it in my phone?

A. Go to the "Play Store". Search for "Facebook". Click on the app and follow the instructions to download and install the app to your device.

What is the best exchange email app for Samsung Galaxy S3?
Q. What is the best exchange email app for Samsung Galaxy S3? i am considering to change the email app on my Galaxy S3 now to find a greater one, but i have no idea. so any tips?

A. Touchdown is the best. it shows the number of unread messages in the icon for me.

What is the best screen protector for the samsung galaxy s3?
Q. Hello everyone, i just got the samsung galaxy s3 and i am wondering what is the best screen protector for it, the Amzer shatter proof, Ghost Armor, Invisible Shield and so on. If you have personal experience please tell me about that. thank you

A. Get Skinomi!!! By far the best I have used on all my smart phones. You can order through Amazon if you would like or directly from their site. I think either or offers lifetime warranty on their products. Check them out...i think ive posted a link on a previous thread because someone wanted to protect their phones body. Skinomi TechSkin - Cell Phone Cases, Screen Protectors, Skins, Shields, Covers...




Good luck

What do each color flashing on top of the samsung galaxy s3 mean?
Q. Sometimes the top left corner of my samsung galaxy s3 lights up with a red, green, yellow, blue etc light. What do these colors represent? I think one of them means I've got a message but im not quite sure :/

Thanks (: â¥

A. Basically it is,

Red - Charging
Blue - Email notification or sms
Green - phone charged

If you had installed any application to change the led notification lights, then this might differ. Check it at Settings.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment