Saturday, January 19, 2013

What is the cheapest price I can buy the Samsung Galaxy S3 without the contracts?

Q. I want the Samsung Galaxy S3, but I don't want to have a contract. What is the cheapest i can buy this phone? Thanks!

A. 35,499 Rs is the current price of Galaxy S3. View from the source URL

How do I prevent my Samsung Galaxy S3 from disabling mobile data, when it goes into sleepy mode?
Q. I use my Samsung Galaxy S3 as a mobile wireless hotspot for my laptop. The problem is, when the phone goes to sleepy mode, it disables the mobile data, therefore I lose the connection to the internet on my laptop? How do I keep the mobile data active even though the phone goes to sleepy mode? Thanks.

A. Keep it from going into sleepy mode, by setting the screen timeout to the longest setting, and touching the screen once in a while. Keep it plugged in so the battery doesn't run out. If you need mobile data on your laptop that much, maybe you should get a 3g or 4g adapter instead of using the phone.

What is the fastest and easiest way to turn my Samsung galaxy s3 into a univerbal remote?
Q. I have a Samsung galaxy s3 and I'm trying to find an app that will allow me to us it as an universal remote. Any app that doesn't require an attachment to the device wanted to be controlled

A. there are universal remote app from your tv manufacture, download that.

What is the name of the zombie game on the Samsung Galaxy S3 commercial?
Q. I saw that ad for the new Samsung Galaxy S3 with the two people playing a game on their phones and the old lady says "You like to whine" and all I want to know is the name of the game they're playing. It looks like a lot of fun. I have searched everywhere for the answer but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Please if anyone knows tell me!

A. best zombie game ever for mobile platforms: Supid Zombies and Stupid Zombies 2 :)



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment