Friday, January 11, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S III T999 unlock code to use with other carriers?

Q. i bought my Samsung Galaxy S III T999 from tmobile usa i want to use it with at&t or for overseas.Please i paid alot of money for this where can i get it unlocked?

A. Got mine unlocked from http://www.gsmfast.net use their tmobile usa service and got it done in 1 day.They are truly professional and reliable.They also took paypal so i know my money was in good hands.Try them you wont be dissapointed.

Should i buy the Samsung Galaxy S III or wait?
Q. My phone is really turning to garbage after over 4 years of use. It still works but is so glitchy at this point i need a new phone.

I have been interested in getting the Samsung Galaxy S III but, am not sure if i should wait till the Iphone 5 comes out in September or wait for something better.

I mean my phone works but, im curious to know if its worth waiting it out or buying the Samsung Galaxy S III now.

A. With my personal preference, I would wait. Yes you are right about the iPhone 5, that will release around September time. Also, windows phone 8 will be released, so there will be much more to choose from. Samsung won't release another galaxy s until possibly a few years - but if your heart is set on an s3 I suggest you wait until these phones come out, so the S3's price will drop in order to compete.
PS - If you want a good android phone I suggest the Galaxy Nexus - with the latest Jelly Bean update (which the S3 has also received) it is a lot smoother and better.

Should I switch to android or stick with apple?
Q. I've had a droid phone b4 and didn't like the one I got. So I got an iPhone 4s and loved it very much. Currently using it. But there are two main things I look for in a phone. Battery life and audio quality. I'm trying to choose between the Samsung galaxy III or waiting on the iPhone 5 that is apparently being announced on September 19th. Of course that's just a rumor.. Is the galaxy III good on battery life and audio quality?

A. I have Galaxy III and it is amazing, much better then Apple, plus the background moves and when it rains digital rain drops come down the phone. It's so cool. There is one downside, the appstore (I know!! What a curse) It is called Play Store and it is a bit hard to search for apps regarding none of the apps that would show up on my iPhone would show up on that, and the downloading service is terrible. Apple is much simpler, although I love them both equally exempt for that one small problem.

What's the best case for the Samsung Galaxy S III?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy S III that I got over the summer and absolutely LOVE.

When I got it, I also got an Otterbox Defender case which is awesome, but I can never get it off which is an issue when I need to take out the battery and whatnot...so I'm in the market for a new case. I want something with great protection, but something that's easy to install/remove.

Any suggestions?

A. I got a Belkin Grip Sheer on Amazon. It fits like a gel skin but it is a nice material that easily slides in and out of my pocket. Very easy to remove to change batteries. Looks great too. Only $13.50 on Amazon right now.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment