Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What is the fastest and easiest way to turn my Samsung galaxy s3 into a univerbal remote?

Q. I have a Samsung galaxy s3 and I'm trying to find an app that will allow me to us it as an universal remote. Any app that doesn't require an attachment to the device wanted to be controlled

A. there are universal remote app from your tv manufacture, download that.

How to get a samsung galaxy s3 for free?
Q. I really want a samsung galaxy s3.My mom will never let me buy it.My sis has a galaxy mini2 and she won't let my play it.It makes me want one of my own!!!I hope its a samsung galaxy s3 in ceramic white colour.Anybody have ways to get it?

A. smh...

okay heres what you do
1. put gatorade in a windex bottle and drink it.
2. a pigeon will carry a letter to you with a set of instructions
3. follow them and you will meet gandolf. who shall not let you pass.
4. you give up on that then give the letter to your nearest 7 11.
5. he will give you a best buy voucher for the s3.
6 yay now you got your s3.

good luck!
~lambo

How do I put movies with subtitles on Samsung Galaxy s3?
Q. Basically I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 and I want to watch movies on it and some movies require subtitles. How can I add subtitles to a movie on the phone?

A. its easy.

- rename your movie file and the subtitle file with a same name. (like abc123.avi and abc123.srt). exactly the same names.
- put the files in a folder
- copy the folder to your phone
- download mx video player (i think its the best video player) (its free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad&hl=en)
- play and enjoy



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment