Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Are the Samsung Galaxy s3 smartphones really good quality like an ipod for music listening?

Q. I sort of need a better music device than my ipod shuffle. And I do need a new phone. I thing im going with T-mobile prepaid service. So because the Samsung galaxy s3 has plenty of memory and more, I thought Id buy it for 549 dollars and have a phone and good music player.

A. It is superb. I only tried small samples but it is excellent! Thats a good choice to go through prepaid (: I have Tmobile prepaid also. (Unlocked Samsung Galaxy SII) Im sure you would like your SIII (:

I thought id give the iPhone a try... i like it but i kinda miss the features on Android :p
The SIII is just superb ! (Although its sorta big for my TINY hands haha)

How do I put movies with subtitles on Samsung Galaxy s3?
Q. Basically I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 and I want to watch movies on it and some movies require subtitles. How can I add subtitles to a movie on the phone?

A. its easy.

- rename your movie file and the subtitle file with a same name. (like abc123.avi and abc123.srt). exactly the same names.
- put the files in a folder
- copy the folder to your phone
- download mx video player (i think its the best video player) (its free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad&hl=en)
- play and enjoy

I would like to know if iphone 4s is better than samsung galaxy s3?
Q. I'm planning to upgrade my phone and until now i'm still undecided which phone am i goin' to purchase.There are two options in my mind..either apple iphone 4 or 4s or the samsung galaxy s3.Would somebody help me give some info regarding the iphones and galaxy.Thanks!

A. Heres the deal iphone will be faster and have better hardware but the s3 will have newer features free music (like all androids) and a bigger screen. I would personally get the Samsung galaxy s3 just beecause its basically an iphone but with free music. That being said the iphone has siri which i guess is a reasonable argument? In my opinion androids are better but if your looking for something thats easy to use and has good customer support i would go with the iphone.

How do I install the facebook app on samsung galaxy s3?
Q. I just got the new samsung galaxy s3, but i can't seem to find the facebook app to install it. Also when I do install it, where do I go to find it in my phone?

A. Go to the "Play Store". Search for "Facebook". Click on the app and follow the instructions to download and install the app to your device.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment