Friday, January 18, 2013

What is the fastest and easiest way to turn my Samsung galaxy s3 into a univerbal remote?

Q. I have a Samsung galaxy s3 and I'm trying to find an app that will allow me to us it as an universal remote. Any app that doesn't require an attachment to the device wanted to be controlled

A. there are universal remote app from your tv manufacture, download that.

What is the name of the zombie game on the Samsung Galaxy S3 commercial?
Q. I saw that ad for the new Samsung Galaxy S3 with the two people playing a game on their phones and the old lady says "You like to whine" and all I want to know is the name of the game they're playing. It looks like a lot of fun. I have searched everywhere for the answer but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Please if anyone knows tell me!

A. best zombie game ever for mobile platforms: Supid Zombies and Stupid Zombies 2 :)

How to get a samsung galaxy s3 for free?
Q. I really want a samsung galaxy s3.My mom will never let me buy it.My sis has a galaxy mini2 and she won't let my play it.It makes me want one of my own!!!I hope its a samsung galaxy s3 in ceramic white colour.Anybody have ways to get it?

A. smh...

okay heres what you do
1. put gatorade in a windex bottle and drink it.
2. a pigeon will carry a letter to you with a set of instructions
3. follow them and you will meet gandolf. who shall not let you pass.
4. you give up on that then give the letter to your nearest 7 11.
5. he will give you a best buy voucher for the s3.
6 yay now you got your s3.

good luck!
~lambo

Are the Samsung Galaxy s3 smartphones really good quality like an ipod for music listening?
Q. I sort of need a better music device than my ipod shuffle. And I do need a new phone. I thing im going with T-mobile prepaid service. So because the Samsung galaxy s3 has plenty of memory and more, I thought Id buy it for 549 dollars and have a phone and good music player.

A. It is superb. I only tried small samples but it is excellent! Thats a good choice to go through prepaid (: I have Tmobile prepaid also. (Unlocked Samsung Galaxy SII) Im sure you would like your SIII (:

I thought id give the iPhone a try... i like it but i kinda miss the features on Android :p
The SIII is just superb ! (Although its sorta big for my TINY hands haha)



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment