Thursday, January 31, 2013

What is the name of the zombie game on the Samsung Galaxy S3 commercial?

Q. I saw that ad for the new Samsung Galaxy S3 with the two people playing a game on their phones and the old lady says "You like to whine" and all I want to know is the name of the game they're playing. It looks like a lot of fun. I have searched everywhere for the answer but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Please if anyone knows tell me!

A. best zombie game ever for mobile platforms: Supid Zombies and Stupid Zombies 2 :)

How to get a samsung galaxy s3 for free?
Q. I really want a samsung galaxy s3.My mom will never let me buy it.My sis has a galaxy mini2 and she won't let my play it.It makes me want one of my own!!!I hope its a samsung galaxy s3 in ceramic white colour.Anybody have ways to get it?

A. smh...

okay heres what you do
1. put gatorade in a windex bottle and drink it.
2. a pigeon will carry a letter to you with a set of instructions
3. follow them and you will meet gandolf. who shall not let you pass.
4. you give up on that then give the letter to your nearest 7 11.
5. he will give you a best buy voucher for the s3.
6 yay now you got your s3.

good luck!
~lambo

Are the Samsung Galaxy s3 smartphones really good quality like an ipod for music listening?
Q. I sort of need a better music device than my ipod shuffle. And I do need a new phone. I thing im going with T-mobile prepaid service. So because the Samsung galaxy s3 has plenty of memory and more, I thought Id buy it for 549 dollars and have a phone and good music player.

A. It is superb. I only tried small samples but it is excellent! Thats a good choice to go through prepaid (: I have Tmobile prepaid also. (Unlocked Samsung Galaxy SII) Im sure you would like your SIII (:

I thought id give the iPhone a try... i like it but i kinda miss the features on Android :p
The SIII is just superb ! (Although its sorta big for my TINY hands haha)

How do I put movies with subtitles on Samsung Galaxy s3?
Q. Basically I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 and I want to watch movies on it and some movies require subtitles. How can I add subtitles to a movie on the phone?

A. its easy.

- rename your movie file and the subtitle file with a same name. (like abc123.avi and abc123.srt). exactly the same names.
- put the files in a folder
- copy the folder to your phone
- download mx video player (i think its the best video player) (its free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad&hl=en)
- play and enjoy



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment