Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Should I wait for iPhone 5 or just get the samsung galaxy III?

Q. I have the at&t iphone 4 and my two yr contract just expired today. Should i wait for the iPhone 5 or should i get the samsung galaxy III and why? which is better for texting and music? because thats wht i mainly use it for.

A. Which is better? There's no iPhone 5, not now anyway. There's no way to choose a phone that doesn't exist. There's some blogger who says that iPhone's coming out in August, but it will probably be a while before they'll be widely available, and who knows if there will be some problems - remember antenna-gate? If you want the most choices, there's no reason not to wait. My "upgrade" came in December and I'm still on the same phone. I'm waiting for the price to come down on the Extravert.

Is Samsung Galaxy S III is a iphone killer and the best?
Q. One of my friends say that Samsung Galaxy S III is better than Iphone 4S, and I had to pay £10 for a month and their had to pay £6 a month. Is Samsung S III is an Iphone killer and the best or not?

A. My bro owns the Galaxy SII but it's not that great, it's almost the same except that the apps on the android market are usually free unlike on the Apple appstore, I have an iPhone but I heard the new Xperia arc S, the one with 3D-capabilities beats both, you should check it out :D

Cost of the samsung galaxy iii verizon?
Q. I recently upgraded to the motorola droid razr... but I found that verizon IS FINNALY getting the galaxy note but will call it the samsung galaxy III. NOW since i recently upgraded, I will be paying full price for the phone. The question is how much will the phone be without an upgrade at full cost?

A. The Galaxy S III will cost $599 for 16GB, and $649 for 32GB.

http://theverge.floost.com/post-unsubsidized-verizon-samsung-galaxy-s-iii-priced-at-59999-for-16gb-model-64999-for-32gb-408261

Can I print text messages from my Galaxy III phone?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy III phone and my carrier is T-Mobile. Is there a way I can print my text messages?

A. Yes you can and it is very easy to do.

Download "Email My Texts SMS". It is easy to use and highly rated. You can email your texts, save the email and print it if you need to.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment