Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cost of the samsung galaxy iii verizon?

Q. I recently upgraded to the motorola droid razr... but I found that verizon IS FINNALY getting the galaxy note but will call it the samsung galaxy III. NOW since i recently upgraded, I will be paying full price for the phone. The question is how much will the phone be without an upgrade at full cost?

A. The Galaxy S III will cost $599 for 16GB, and $649 for 32GB.

http://theverge.floost.com/post-unsubsidized-verizon-samsung-galaxy-s-iii-priced-at-59999-for-16gb-model-64999-for-32gb-408261

Can I print text messages from my Galaxy III phone?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy III phone and my carrier is T-Mobile. Is there a way I can print my text messages?

A. Yes you can and it is very easy to do.

Download "Email My Texts SMS". It is easy to use and highly rated. You can email your texts, save the email and print it if you need to.

Is the Samsung Galaxy III an Android?
Q. I shattered my Android so bought something to replace it. I ended up with a Samsung Galaxy III. Nowhere does it say "Android," but the taks manager and the texting emoticons have that annoying green robot android character.

A. To put it very simply, Yes. :) If it's a smartphone, not an iPhone, and doesn't have a tile-based interface (Windows Phone 7), then it's an Android.

How do I root my Samsung Galaxy S III?
Q. Hello. I recently just purchased an American Samsung Galaxy S III from AT&T, and I would like a completely safe and reliable way to root my phone. I am sort of new to this stuff, so a tutorial would be great. :)
Thanks!

A. http://rootgalaxys3iii.com/
I hope it helped you



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment