Monday, January 14, 2013

Is the Samsung Galaxy III an Android?

Q. I shattered my Android so bought something to replace it. I ended up with a Samsung Galaxy III. Nowhere does it say "Android," but the taks manager and the texting emoticons have that annoying green robot android character.

A. To put it very simply, Yes. :) If it's a smartphone, not an iPhone, and doesn't have a tile-based interface (Windows Phone 7), then it's an Android.

How do I root my Samsung Galaxy S III?
Q. Hello. I recently just purchased an American Samsung Galaxy S III from AT&T, and I would like a completely safe and reliable way to root my phone. I am sort of new to this stuff, so a tutorial would be great. :)
Thanks!

A. http://rootgalaxys3iii.com/
I hope it helped you

Best online tutorial for using Samsung Galaxy S III?
Q. I just got a Samsung Galaxy S III last week. It's my first smartphone, so I'm kind of a dummy with its operation at the moment. The closest thing I've had to a smartphone up till now is an iPod Touch 4G. The instruction manual is scant and doesn't really contain any hints such as how to conserve battery life or data usage.

Where can I find the best tutorial for noobs to the Samsung Galaxy S III? Videos preferred.

A. Maybe you should go on YouTube. I'm sure someone had a helpful video up. I have the same phone you have.

How to delete everything on Samsung Galaxy S III (3)?
Q. I currently received the Samsung Galaxy S III (3) as a gift and I absolutely loved the phone, but now I want to get the iPhone 5 and give my Galaxy S III to my mom since she really likes this phone (she currently has the iPhone 4). I have all my personal data on here such as my contacts, pictures, applications, etc. Is there a way to delete all of that data so when I give it to her it's almost as if it's a brand new phone with nothing on it besides the necessary applications? If there is a way can someone tell me a step-by-step process on how to do it?

A. Go to Settings > Back up and reset > Factory Data Reset.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment