Wednesday, April 3, 2013

why is the memory on samsung smartphones always half the advertised capacity? eg. Galaxy SIII mini is adverti?

galaxy siii on Samsung Galaxy S3 : Test complet
galaxy siii image



Adrian


All ad's n specs on Samsung website list the Galaxy SIII Mini and Galaxy Music as having 8GB n 4GB internal memory respectively but the Mini has 3.95GB while the Music sits on 1.95GB, y the difference?


Answer
Samsung is just layer,cheater,fakers
they do not care about customer,
they just copy apple and Nokia in terms of technology
they did not invent anything
their android sucks battery eater ,ram eater,poor screen and hardware,their camera is just f...k

just switch to nokia lumia series of windoes phone 8
or nokia belle

Why can't my samsung galaxy sIII automatically connected to the wifi?




Baby


i have samsung galaxy sIII and it used to be autoMatically connected to wifi, but lately, it can't connected by it self and i have to do it manually to my wifi router. please help me to make it works automatically again. thank you.


Answer
Couple of Issues might be there:

1. You may have not saved the Wifi network when you connected.
2. You may have not selected Connect Automatically.
3. The password may have changed or the encryption method may have changed.

Can you use a Samsung Galaxy SIII on Family Mobile plan?




Konk


I already have an active Family Mobile phone. I'm interested in buying a Samsung Galaxy SIII but I can't find anything on whether or not I can use my already active SIM card and put it in the Galaxy. If not, than can I buy an SII from somewhere like RadioShack without a plan to use it? Thanks.


Answer
So much as the ESN is clean and the phone is unlocked, you can indeed use with Wal-Mart/T-Mobile Family Mobile.

Can I use my one giga bite sd card on my galaxy siii?




pema


I just bought a galaxy siii am I able to use my one giga bite sd card from my old phone to my new galaxy siii? Please help I tried it but when I use it on my galaxy siii whenever I take a pic it deletes my existing pics.


Answer
1GB isn't a lot of space and it may not even be compatible with the Galaxy S III. You might want to consider upgrading to a 16 or 32GB card.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment