Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Should I get the samsung galaxy s3 or a different phone?

galaxy s3
 on Samsung Galaxy Y ha llegado a M�xico con Telcel, se trata del Galaxy ...
galaxy s3 image



Zig


I have Sprint and I am looking to buy a new phone in December. I want a good phone that has really good battery life. I know the galaxy note 2 has great battery life but that is not in my budget. So please tell me if the galaxy s3 has a great battery life. I have read a lot of reviews and there are a lot of mixed reviews. Some say that is last through the whole day easily and others say it only lasts 6 hours. So tell me how long it gets through the day and how much you use it in that day. And if I should buy something else.
Thanks.



Answer
Samsung Galaxy s3 is good it has a Standard battery, Li-Ion 2100 mAh
Stand-byUp to 590 h (2G) / Up to 790 h (3G)
Talk timeUp to 21 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 11 h 40 min (3G)

As far as i have used it starts to crash if you are running a lot of apps. but It has a longer battery life!

Should I buy the samsung galaxy s2 or wait till the release of the galaxy s3?




lalp


I have found a suitable contract for the galaxy s2 for £20 a month, but I understand the galaxy s3 will likely be released in February. Is it worth waiting for this? I don't want to spend more than £20 a month, so will it just be the case that I won't be able to afford it when its released anyway. I'm not desperate for a phone but my budget is strict.


Answer
there's no words on the galaxy s3, so i would just get the galaxy s2.

How do I completely reset my galaxy s3?




Michael Kn


I just bought a galaxy s3 from craigslist, but it's running on stock android. I want it to run on touchwiz. I have tried to factory reset the device through the settings. I have also tried to factory reset the phone using the physical keys, but the stock android remains. HELP!


Answer
Heh, it's rare to see one that prefers touchwiz today. Well, that's great, I actually prefer touchwiz, too (some of the developers also agree).

It most likely has stock android because it is rooted (you probably already knew that), by the way I prefer not having touchwiz on the S3 because you don't gain as many benefits as having touchwiz on the Galaxy note 2 (gives you the ability to use the S-pen).

I suggest you look around the xda-developers forum, I can provide a link in the source, and since it has stock Android it is probably already rooted and has a recovery for flashing ROMs (modified OS for performance and other tweaks/mods, some relating to security upgrades and stuff). I'm not sure what carrier that Galaxy S3 has but since it's probably rooted, it is also probably unlocked too. I provide a general Galaxy S3 android development area in my source, however... well... yeah... you probably have a different carrier. IF NOT, then this thread will just work, you can contact me via e-mail or google chat via ichigoyeh@gmail.com or google+ and I can help you.

EDIT: By the way I'm currently looking at the ROMs available there and will update this post with one with touchwiz, you can provide more information in your question by editing but hey. Also it's best if you don't paste your phone number here so I could help you via that, too. By the way are you by chance looking for a mobile carrier? As I know one that you might be interested in that is prepaid and works under the T-mobile network, however requires a referral ($49 for unlimited talk, text, data, and also has benefits that allow you to save but you'll have to be interested for more details).

UPDATE: The classic Omega ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1663656 should fit your bill. Performance enhancements and mods and tweaks that are only beneficial, with no bugs, all on top of Touchwiz. Please go to settings>about phone and check your baseband and model (for example for the model number it could be something like i9250XXDLLJJ or i9300t889), post it in your question or e-mail me (could give phone number so I could call you and help live, as this might take much longer).

How can I see my galaxy s3 files with my computer?




maria


I want to connect my phone (galaxy s3) to my computer and see the files. It charges but when I go to ''My Computer" I can't see it's files and I want to do so.


Answer
you can download samsung kies software, it works like apple itunes, you can view all your files there.

also make sure you get Jelly Bean update for your Galaxy S3.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment