Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What is the Samsung galaxy s3 wireless charging and how dose it work and is it unclouded in the original box ?

galaxy s3
 on Titanium Grey Samsung Galaxy S3 To Be Exclusive To Everything ...
galaxy s3 image



Basem


I want to buy the galaxy S3 but I am wondering if it is real that it can charge it self wirelessly I mean : I put a something in the power jack and without a wire my phone starts charging , and does I have
To Buy an extra accessory to charge it wirelessly , and finally please if someone have a video link of how wireless charging works it will be better Regards .



Answer
Hey, The galaxy s3 does not include wireless charging out of the box. It is an official accessory to be sold separately. It is also said to be delayed until september. How it works is you have a two smart coils - one in the charger and another in the device that is getting charged. The primary coil creates a very small electromagnetic field around the charger. The secondary coil, which is in the phone, receives the power from electromagnetic field and converts it back into electric current to feed it into the battery. This is called inductive charging.
This youtube video also explains it quite well in the beginning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_iHu1TRsYg
I am getting a Galaxy s3 as well, looks like an amazing phone!

How do i transfer my contacts from my Samsung mythic to my galaxy s3?




Courtni


My old Samsung mythic broke and i just got a new samsung galaxy s3. I want to transfer my contacts but the old sim card is 3g and the new one is 4g lte. Is there still a way i can transfer my contacts? If so how?


Answer
see if you can export them to google contacts in gmail, then sync with the galaxy s3.

What is the cheapest price I can buy the Samsung Galaxy S3 without the contracts?




Brooke


I want the Samsung Galaxy S3, but I don't want to have a contract. What is the cheapest i can buy this phone? Thanks!


Answer
35,499 Rs is the current price of Galaxy S3. View from the source URL

How do you recover photos on Samsung Galaxy S3 that were accidentally deleted?




Jessica


I accidentally deleted an entire album from my Samsung Galaxy S3 and Ive been reading a lot online on how the OS work and it never really deleted anything it just marks the space as available so as long as i don't take any pictures i can still recover mine. I also downloaded the Stellar Phoenix photo recovery to my computer and tried connecting my phone and it doesn't seem to be working. Where i am running into a problem is the directions keep saying for me to go to Settings -> Wireless&Wifi -> USB Tools -> Connect USB mass storage to PC. The problem is i don't have this option in my settings so i don't what to do. Any help would be great!


Answer
Have you tried:
http://androidadvices.com/enable-usb-mass-storage-option-samsung-galaxy-s3-tutorial/



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment