Friday, April 5, 2013

How to put music on Galaxy SIII from Mac iTunes?

galaxy siii on queda del todo resuelto con los materiales usados en el nuevo Galaxy ...
galaxy siii image



Vanessa


I have a MacbookPro obviously with iTunes which has all my music. I just got the Galaxy SIII after being a long time iPhone user which was an easy plug and sync process so I am totally new to this Android stuff.
I already tried Google PLay which is taking FOREVER but i want my music to the actual music player on the phone, not just Google Play.
I heard there was some free app/widget you can get to sync all your stuff? I don't know please help.

Oh and I don't care if its wireless or not. I know some people care. I don't.
Please help! Thanks!



Answer
Get rid of iTunes, & you will be able to just copy & paste.

why is the memory on samsung smartphones always half the advertised capacity? eg. Galaxy SIII mini is adverti?




Adrian


All ad's n specs on Samsung website list the Galaxy SIII Mini and Galaxy Music as having 8GB n 4GB internal memory respectively but the Mini has 3.95GB while the Music sits on 1.95GB, y the difference?


Answer
Samsung is just layer,cheater,fakers
they do not care about customer,
they just copy apple and Nokia in terms of technology
they did not invent anything
their android sucks battery eater ,ram eater,poor screen and hardware,their camera is just f...k

just switch to nokia lumia series of windoes phone 8
or nokia belle

Why can't my samsung galaxy sIII automatically connected to the wifi?




Baby


i have samsung galaxy sIII and it used to be autoMatically connected to wifi, but lately, it can't connected by it self and i have to do it manually to my wifi router. please help me to make it works automatically again. thank you.


Answer
Couple of Issues might be there:

1. You may have not saved the Wifi network when you connected.
2. You may have not selected Connect Automatically.
3. The password may have changed or the encryption method may have changed.

Can you use a Samsung Galaxy SIII on Family Mobile plan?




Konk


I already have an active Family Mobile phone. I'm interested in buying a Samsung Galaxy SIII but I can't find anything on whether or not I can use my already active SIM card and put it in the Galaxy. If not, than can I buy an SII from somewhere like RadioShack without a plan to use it? Thanks.


Answer
So much as the ESN is clean and the phone is unlocked, you can indeed use with Wal-Mart/T-Mobile Family Mobile.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment