Saturday, April 6, 2013

How to transfer multiple files from one Samsung Galaxy s3, to another?

galaxy s3
 on galaxy-s3
galaxy s3 image



naoko ston


Just recently got my second Samsung Galaxy s3, because a friend of mine completely destroyed my first one. I have countless amounts of pictures,music, etc on my first phone. Is there an easy way to transfer my files to my new phone all at once? Would really appreciate it if you could help!
A method besides Kies Air?



Answer
S Beam.
Skydrive.
Dropbox.
Google Drive.

Or try taking out the SD card on the old Samsung Galaxy S3 and insert it into the new Samsung Galaxy S3

How do I connect a samsung galaxy s3 to my tv?




almaran


I want to connect my smartphone to my tv so I can browse the internet and play games on the big hd tv versus the small galaxy s3. I know the samsung galaxy s3 is a big smartphone but I would like to play video game apps from the smartphone on the lg hd tv.
I didn't try it but I know it's possible. I connected it to my PS3 but it can only play videos, photos, and music from the s3. I want to be able to see what is on the smartphone on the tv. Is it with a cable or can it be done wirelessly? I don't know how but I heard it is possible.



Answer
You can do that.cool i have a samsung galaxy s3 too.i'm not sure how to connect the phone to a hd tv.
maybe need a plug to connect the phone to the tv,i just got my phone recently.so i haven't tried that yet..

How do I turn off Samsung Galaxy S3 screen while playing bluetooth music through a speaker?




Cincinnati


I am running music through my samsung galaxy s3, bluetooth to my jbl wireless speaker. The problem is when i turn off the screen or dim it black, it shuts off the music, and the screen stays on the entire time i listen to an album.
Is there a way around this, so that i can timeout my display screen to black, while i listen to music through bluetooth? Or does the screen have to stay on?



Answer
Hi dear one.Sam galaxy 3 is one of the best smart phone that can do some works at the same time.please go to the settlngs or read the manual.good luck.so long.

Should I get the samsung galaxy s3 or a different phone?




Zig


I have Sprint and I am looking to buy a new phone in December. I want a good phone that has really good battery life. I know the galaxy note 2 has great battery life but that is not in my budget. So please tell me if the galaxy s3 has a great battery life. I have read a lot of reviews and there are a lot of mixed reviews. Some say that is last through the whole day easily and others say it only lasts 6 hours. So tell me how long it gets through the day and how much you use it in that day. And if I should buy something else.
Thanks.



Answer
Samsung Galaxy s3 is good it has a Standard battery, Li-Ion 2100 mAh
Stand-byUp to 590 h (2G) / Up to 790 h (3G)
Talk timeUp to 21 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 11 h 40 min (3G)

As far as i have used it starts to crash if you are running a lot of apps. but It has a longer battery life!



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment