Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Can a samsung galaxy sIII be unlocked for tmobile?

galaxy siii on Samsung introduces the Galaxy SIII Android smartphone :: TweakTown
galaxy siii image



Omar


I have a samung galaxy SIII and i wanted to unlock them on tmobile. I am using unlock that phone or cellunlocker.net and i am not sure yet. I just wanted to double check. They are running and verizion 4G network.


Answer
When you unlock a phone it becomes usable on any network

How to connect Samsung Galaxy SIII to my PC?




Tenacious


This morning, I got a Samsung Galaxy SIII Pebble Blue AT&T and Samsung Kies. I plugged my SIII into my pc using the cable that was given when I bought the phone. When I go to my computer, my windows vista laptop won't recognize my Galaxy SIII. It perfectly recognized my Galaxy Tab 10.1". How do I transfer files as if it is a USB Mass Storage Device and transfer my music?


Answer
connect phone to PC...... on phone, you'll see the USB icon in the notificaiton tray... swing it down.... tap on USB icon..... select MASS STORAGE MODE.... you'll notice another Driver setup on your PC screen near the clock area.... it should installl.... and wallla.... all done.... open my computer in windows menu... see your GS3 listed.... now start transfering files..... Windows Media Player will sync music for you if your like toooo..

IFFF.......... for whatever ungodly reason that doesnt work either... disconnect phone!!!... then google Samsung Galaxy S III drivers.... Google Search will direct you to the Samsung sublink for the Driver download.... its free.... just pick you phone.... make... model.... download to your desktop.... click on driver icon.... install..... and install REBOOT computer... reboot phone for good measure..... connect phone to PC..... now it better work since you forced the drivers onto your computer...... if not, contact Samsung or get another NEW FREE GS3 from ATT due to factory defect!!!

How to put music on Galaxy SIII from Mac iTunes?




Vanessa


I have a MacbookPro obviously with iTunes which has all my music. I just got the Galaxy SIII after being a long time iPhone user which was an easy plug and sync process so I am totally new to this Android stuff.
I already tried Google PLay which is taking FOREVER but i want my music to the actual music player on the phone, not just Google Play.
I heard there was some free app/widget you can get to sync all your stuff? I don't know please help.

Oh and I don't care if its wireless or not. I know some people care. I don't.
Please help! Thanks!



Answer
Get rid of iTunes, & you will be able to just copy & paste.

why is the memory on samsung smartphones always half the advertised capacity? eg. Galaxy SIII mini is adverti?




Adrian


All ad's n specs on Samsung website list the Galaxy SIII Mini and Galaxy Music as having 8GB n 4GB internal memory respectively but the Mini has 3.95GB while the Music sits on 1.95GB, y the difference?


Answer
Samsung is just layer,cheater,fakers
they do not care about customer,
they just copy apple and Nokia in terms of technology
they did not invent anything
their android sucks battery eater ,ram eater,poor screen and hardware,their camera is just f...k

just switch to nokia lumia series of windoes phone 8
or nokia belle



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment