Thursday, April 4, 2013

How do I connect a samsung galaxy s3 to my tv?

galaxy s3
 on Samsung Galaxy Y ha llegado a M�xico con Telcel, se trata del Galaxy ...
galaxy s3 image



almaran


I want to connect my smartphone to my tv so I can browse the internet and play games on the big hd tv versus the small galaxy s3. I know the samsung galaxy s3 is a big smartphone but I would like to play video game apps from the smartphone on the lg hd tv.
I didn't try it but I know it's possible. I connected it to my PS3 but it can only play videos, photos, and music from the s3. I want to be able to see what is on the smartphone on the tv. Is it with a cable or can it be done wirelessly? I don't know how but I heard it is possible.



Answer
You can do that.cool i have a samsung galaxy s3 too.i'm not sure how to connect the phone to a hd tv.
maybe need a plug to connect the phone to the tv,i just got my phone recently.so i haven't tried that yet..

How do I turn off Samsung Galaxy S3 screen while playing bluetooth music through a speaker?




Cincinnati


I am running music through my samsung galaxy s3, bluetooth to my jbl wireless speaker. The problem is when i turn off the screen or dim it black, it shuts off the music, and the screen stays on the entire time i listen to an album.
Is there a way around this, so that i can timeout my display screen to black, while i listen to music through bluetooth? Or does the screen have to stay on?



Answer
Hi dear one.Sam galaxy 3 is one of the best smart phone that can do some works at the same time.please go to the settlngs or read the manual.good luck.so long.

Should I get the samsung galaxy s3 or a different phone?




Zig


I have Sprint and I am looking to buy a new phone in December. I want a good phone that has really good battery life. I know the galaxy note 2 has great battery life but that is not in my budget. So please tell me if the galaxy s3 has a great battery life. I have read a lot of reviews and there are a lot of mixed reviews. Some say that is last through the whole day easily and others say it only lasts 6 hours. So tell me how long it gets through the day and how much you use it in that day. And if I should buy something else.
Thanks.



Answer
Samsung Galaxy s3 is good it has a Standard battery, Li-Ion 2100 mAh
Stand-byUp to 590 h (2G) / Up to 790 h (3G)
Talk timeUp to 21 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 11 h 40 min (3G)

As far as i have used it starts to crash if you are running a lot of apps. but It has a longer battery life!

Should I buy the samsung galaxy s2 or wait till the release of the galaxy s3?




lalp


I have found a suitable contract for the galaxy s2 for £20 a month, but I understand the galaxy s3 will likely be released in February. Is it worth waiting for this? I don't want to spend more than £20 a month, so will it just be the case that I won't be able to afford it when its released anyway. I'm not desperate for a phone but my budget is strict.


Answer
there's no words on the galaxy s3, so i would just get the galaxy s2.



Powered By Y! Answer

1 comment:

  1. I play everything on my s3 tv and my gli pro speaker by the way 3000 watts. .lol

    ReplyDelete