Sunday, April 7, 2013

How do you recover photos on Samsung Galaxy S3 that were accidentally deleted?

samsung galaxy s3
 on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Fiyat �zellikleri Resimleri Video
samsung galaxy s3 image



Jessica


I accidentally deleted an entire album from my Samsung Galaxy S3 and Ive been reading a lot online on how the OS work and it never really deleted anything it just marks the space as available so as long as i don't take any pictures i can still recover mine. I also downloaded the Stellar Phoenix photo recovery to my computer and tried connecting my phone and it doesn't seem to be working. Where i am running into a problem is the directions keep saying for me to go to Settings -> Wireless&Wifi -> USB Tools -> Connect USB mass storage to PC. The problem is i don't have this option in my settings so i don't what to do. Any help would be great!


Answer
Have you tried:
http://androidadvices.com/enable-usb-mass-storage-option-samsung-galaxy-s3-tutorial/

How do I connect a samsung galaxy s3 to my tv?




almaran


I want to connect my smartphone to my tv so I can browse the internet and play games on the big hd tv versus the small galaxy s3. I know the samsung galaxy s3 is a big smartphone but I would like to play video game apps from the smartphone on the lg hd tv.
I didn't try it but I know it's possible. I connected it to my PS3 but it can only play videos, photos, and music from the s3. I want to be able to see what is on the smartphone on the tv. Is it with a cable or can it be done wirelessly? I don't know how but I heard it is possible.



Answer
You can do that.cool i have a samsung galaxy s3 too.i'm not sure how to connect the phone to a hd tv.
maybe need a plug to connect the phone to the tv,i just got my phone recently.so i haven't tried that yet..

How to set personal messaging ringtone for Samsung Galaxy s3?




Mariah Vin


Okay so I have a samsung galaxy s3 and i wanna set my music ringtone so when people text me , I can hear the song i want. HELP!


Answer
You either have a Galaxy S or an S2. Samsung only gave out a release date of early May for the long awaited release of theS3 earlier this week:

http://m.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/samsung-galaxy-s3-release-date-news-and-rumours-1051525

Anyway, on an Android phone it's in Menu> Settings> Sound> Notifications (the menu items may have different but similar names such as "Notification Ringtone") then, probably at the bottom of the list of Samsung ones, there will be a link to your music library. That will set the default notification sound for all your texts and emails. For individual people in your phone book go into your contact list, choose an entry and edit it either by pressing Menu> Edit, or an onscreen edit button if there is one, then you can scroll down to the option to allocate them their own Ringtone.
The best way to learn this stuff is to go slow, look around and read everything carefully. There's usually lots of available options to be found by pressing that Menu button in whichever app or phone screen you are in. I dunno how iOS users with iphones manage without one actually.

What is the cheapest price I can buy the Samsung Galaxy S3 without the contracts?




Brooke


I want the Samsung Galaxy S3, but I don't want to have a contract. What is the cheapest i can buy this phone? Thanks!


Answer
35,499 Rs is the current price of Galaxy S3. View from the source URL



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment