Friday, April 5, 2013

Can you use a Samsung Galaxy SIII on Family Mobile plan?

galaxy siii on Samsung Galaxy S III - Mobile Gazette - Mobile Phone News
galaxy siii image



Konk


I already have an active Family Mobile phone. I'm interested in buying a Samsung Galaxy SIII but I can't find anything on whether or not I can use my already active SIM card and put it in the Galaxy. If not, than can I buy an SII from somewhere like RadioShack without a plan to use it? Thanks.


Answer
So much as the ESN is clean and the phone is unlocked, you can indeed use with Wal-Mart/T-Mobile Family Mobile.

Can I use my one giga bite sd card on my galaxy siii?




pema


I just bought a galaxy siii am I able to use my one giga bite sd card from my old phone to my new galaxy siii? Please help I tried it but when I use it on my galaxy siii whenever I take a pic it deletes my existing pics.


Answer
1GB isn't a lot of space and it may not even be compatible with the Galaxy S III. You might want to consider upgrading to a 16 or 32GB card.

Do you Galaxy SIII owners like your phone?




Jack B. Ni


I'm contemplating getting a galaxy SIII.

I already have an iPhone, but think I might like the bigger display on the SIII so I can read books on it. The iPhone is too small to read with ,IMO.
I'm thinking with that I could also sell my iPad. I'm looking for an all-in-one solution to having both a phone and a tablet.



Answer
I am an S2 user an I love my phone...its way much much better then iphone 5...bigger screen, free apps, open source OS, I just love it...best phone I'v ever used...

Should I buy an HTC 8X for Verizon or keep my Galaxy SIII?




Ronnie


I currently have a Verizon Galaxy SIII. It's white, the 16GB model with a 32GB SD card. I am really wanting to switch from Android to the elegant Windows Phone 8 device. The 8X has amazing curb appeal, but would it really be worth switching? I would sell the GS3 on eBay for a ~$400+ profit guaranteed, so I would be paying around $150, if not less. I don't have an upgrade on my account. I want real answers, and nobody say, "BUY AN IPHONE, THEY'RE SO COOL." I don't want an iPhone. This is between two phones. I want a great user experience, camera, speed, battery life, and looks. Thanks!


Answer
Trust me, if you get the HTC Windows Phone 8X, you're actually downgrading phones. Why do I say this?

User experience on the Windows Phone 8X leaves much to be desired. The live tiles sound awesome, but you're actually not doing much on it that you can't do on Android (the OS that the Galaxy S III runs). The Galaxy S III allows you to change launchers (if you don't like the way the Touchwiz interface looks) and make it look different from the stock launcher.

Camera on both phones are pretty much on par with each other (HTC gives too much hype on their image sense technology, which isn't really that great to begin with).

Speed is pretty much on par with each other (since they both have the same processors). The 8X is just a tad hair smoother because it doesn't have as many graphical components that the S III has.

The Galaxy S III has better battery life than the 8X though (and if you want more on the S III, you can just buy an extended battery and make it even better). The 8X has a nonremovable battery, so you're stuck with that battery until your contract ends.

The only thing that the 8X probably has that's better than the S III is build quality. Feels more secure in the hand and looks like it can take a better drop than the S III.

I know you didn't ask this, but I'm going to go over it anyways. App support is key to success for a mobile OS. Android has hundreds of thousands of apps available to download. Many of which are FREE to download. Windows Phone however, doesn't have even close to the amount Android has (about 100000 vs Android's 700000+ apps).

Is that enough of an explanation for you? Most people I know either have iPhones or Galaxy S IIIs anyways. I don't see anyone having the Windows Phone 8X so that should also show how popular the Galaxy S III is compared to the 8X. Just keep your Galaxy S III and move on. Hope this helped.



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment