Thursday, February 7, 2013

What is the Samsung galaxy s3 wireless charging and how dose it work and is it unclouded in the original box ?

galaxy s3
 on Galaxy S3 prezzo offerta! Sconto sul Samsung Galaxy S3 fino al 90%
galaxy s3 image



Basem


I want to buy the galaxy S3 but I am wondering if it is real that it can charge it self wirelessly I mean : I put a something in the power jack and without a wire my phone starts charging , and does I have
To Buy an extra accessory to charge it wirelessly , and finally please if someone have a video link of how wireless charging works it will be better Regards .



Answer
Hey, The galaxy s3 does not include wireless charging out of the box. It is an official accessory to be sold separately. It is also said to be delayed until september. How it works is you have a two smart coils - one in the charger and another in the device that is getting charged. The primary coil creates a very small electromagnetic field around the charger. The secondary coil, which is in the phone, receives the power from electromagnetic field and converts it back into electric current to feed it into the battery. This is called inductive charging.
This youtube video also explains it quite well in the beginning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_iHu1TRsYg
I am getting a Galaxy s3 as well, looks like an amazing phone!

How do i transfer my contacts from my Samsung mythic to my galaxy s3?




Courtni


My old Samsung mythic broke and i just got a new samsung galaxy s3. I want to transfer my contacts but the old sim card is 3g and the new one is 4g lte. Is there still a way i can transfer my contacts? If so how?


Answer
see if you can export them to google contacts in gmail, then sync with the galaxy s3.

How do I connect a samsung galaxy s3 to my tv?




almaran


I want to connect my smartphone to my tv so I can browse the internet and play games on the big hd tv versus the small galaxy s3. I know the samsung galaxy s3 is a big smartphone but I would like to play video game apps from the smartphone on the lg hd tv.
I didn't try it but I know it's possible. I connected it to my PS3 but it can only play videos, photos, and music from the s3. I want to be able to see what is on the smartphone on the tv. Is it with a cable or can it be done wirelessly? I don't know how but I heard it is possible.



Answer
You can do that.cool i have a samsung galaxy s3 too.i'm not sure how to connect the phone to a hd tv.
maybe need a plug to connect the phone to the tv,i just got my phone recently.so i haven't tried that yet..

Should I get the samsung galaxy s3 or a different phone?




Zig


I have Sprint and I am looking to buy a new phone in December. I want a good phone that has really good battery life. I know the galaxy note 2 has great battery life but that is not in my budget. So please tell me if the galaxy s3 has a great battery life. I have read a lot of reviews and there are a lot of mixed reviews. Some say that is last through the whole day easily and others say it only lasts 6 hours. So tell me how long it gets through the day and how much you use it in that day. And if I should buy something else.
Thanks.



Answer
Samsung Galaxy s3 is good it has a Standard battery, Li-Ion 2100 mAh
Stand-byUp to 590 h (2G) / Up to 790 h (3G)
Talk timeUp to 21 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 11 h 40 min (3G)

As far as i have used it starts to crash if you are running a lot of apps. but It has a longer battery life!



Powered By Y! Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment